What to do when you lose your student card:
- You need to get published on a newspaper that you've lost your card first. 'BUCard'ımı kartımı kaybettim. Name/Surname' will be sufficient. You can do this online easily, but most probably you will need the help of a Turkish speaking friend as most websites will be in Turkish.
- Then you have to go to the Garanti Bank in South Campus to pay 10 ₺ for the new card.
- With the newspaper and the invoice of the 10 ₺ you paid, you need to go to the Student Affairs to request a new card.
In case of emergency in a public place:
- Medical Emergency / Ambulance: 112
- Police: 155
- Fire: 110
In case of emergency at Boğaziçi University:
- 1100 (from any internal phone, at all hours), +90 212 359 1100
- Office of International Relations: http://intl.boun.edu.tr/
Tel: +90 212 359 74 21
Bogaziçi University, Office of International Relations, South Campus. OFB Building
Bebek, Istanbul, 34342, Turkey
(Working Hours: 9 AM - 12 PM, 2 PM – 5 PM)
- Summer Term Office: http://www.summer.boun.edu.tr/Default.aspx
Tel: +90 212 359 7142, +90 212 359 6710
In case of emergency, do not hesitate to contact with us or with your buddy.